We are a bit crazy about the CrossFit Games Open. It's a party at the gym for the next 5 Fridays! We are so excited so many of you are competing in our Intramural Team competition. We are thrilled 14 of you have officially registered for the CrossFit Games Open! LET'S DO THIS!
Here's how the next 5 Fridays will roll:
1. All regularly scheduled group classes on Fridays during the Open will host Open workouts. Athletes can attend any group and score points for their Intramural team.
2. The 5:30pm class will become our Friday Night Lights Intramural Open event. Attendance at Friday Night Lights is free for competitors.
1. Teams are given 1 point for every athlete who officially signs up for The Open.
2. Teams are given 1 point for every athlete who completes a given Open workout
in the Friday 6am, 9am, or 11:45am classes.
3. Teams are given 2 points for every athlete who completes a given Open workout
at the 5:30pm Friday Night Lights team event.
4. Teams are given 2 points for every athlete who PRs or does something as Rx'd (including scaled Rx'd) for the first time, e.g. first toes to bar, pull-ups, double unders, etc.
5. Teams are given 3 points for every athlete who finishes among the top 3 women or top 3 men in the gym per workout (Rx'd and Scaled).
6. Teams are given 5 points if they win the “Spirit of the Open” award on any given week.
2016 CrossFit Games Open Workout 16.1
Memorial Day Murph - May 30
Knuckle Buster OCR - July 16
Record your WOD on Beyond the Whiteboard.
Do you need CrossFit or yoga gear? Click on the links below to buy through our Just Strong, Reebok, Rogue or Hylete Affiliate share sale programs. These are affiliate links and our gym will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on these links.
Check out our Flickr page!